What we want from our working lives is changing. Research shows that people ‘want to contribute more to society’, for their work to align with their personal values , and ‘to be part of the mission to improve their company’s impact on the wider world’.
Our Executive Masterclass is intentionally immersive - offering a creative and safe facilitated space to step out of your comfort zone to see and experience the world differently, and look for new ways to tackle our world’s challenges.
Participants deepen their knowledge about themselves and learn from each other as they explore their values and talents and purpose to make an impact in building a compassionate, sustainable and equitable future. 'Human Skills' (tools to develop empathy, deep listening, valuing others and open, non-judgmental interaction) will be learned and practiced throughout.
Participants will spend time with world-class industry leaders; people who are on the frontline of change, responding to the volatile challenges our world is facing. Leaders will share their wisdom and expertise, and most importantly talk with participants and answer their questions. This time will inspire working together on case studies to apply learning.
- Uncover your core values
- Learn how to use your values to navigate personal, societal, and professional challenges
- Practice maintaining your values in the face of conflict
- Learn from and try out your ideas with world-class industry leaders
- Leave with a renewed sense of confidence, purpose and fulfilment
- Day 1: focuses on the role of values and purpose, both personally and professionally, and what that looks like in the workplace.
- Day 2: applies the learnings of Day 1 to the challenges our world is facing and asks participants to think about how they can put their values into action.
Download our brochure for more information.
Who's this for?
Leaders at any stage of their journey looking to elevate their leadership style through connection to their values and create a more purpose-driven environment.